Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hat Review: Jack O The Mist


Jack O The Mist

Hello Readers! Today I will be reviewing a new Halloween Hat! I love Halloween so I will be reviewing lots of these. This hat is only obtainable by buying a BC card from Target stores near you! 

Mesh: 9/10
This hat's mesh is very unique. Who has ever seen a pumpkin wear a witch hat? Everyone if they have seen some Disney classics of course. The hat is a little strange at the top, same with the nose. Otherwise, the rest of the hat is OK. This pumpkin has one of the biggest grins I've ever seen, and also has a smirk, as if the whole pumpkin was an actual living pumpkin. Creepy right? Yep, this hat is strange. It at least fit's nicely and looks cool on your character.

Texture: 9/10
The texture on this crazy pumpkin fits the creepy mesh. The only thing weird about the texture I would say is the nose. I still don't get who the nose sticks out. The pumpkin's colors fit nicely but the hat is a simple brown-black color, besides the red band. For the most part, the texture fits appropriately with the mesh and looks good too. 

Money Value: 8/10
This hat as I previously stated, is only available by buying a BC card from Target stores.  You can't buy it with your robux or tickets, but real money. For a $10 USD ROBLOX card, I guess it i okay for the price. I might actually go to Target to get this, it's unique.

Enjoyment: 10/10
I love how this hat looks on your character, It's like having a small pumpkin & witch hat all in one! I say it can be your Halloween costume this year! I think I am going to but a ROBLOX BC card, just for this!

Overall: 9/10
Overall, the hat is great. The mesh it strange, especially the nose. The texture fit nicely and looks good. The money value is pretty good, and it is a very enjoyable hat! I say this hat deserve the 9/10! 

I will be reviewing lots this Halloween, be sure to keep reading! 

Follow me on twitter, @chubbs21RBLX!

Hat: http://www.roblox.com/Jack-O-The-Mist-A-Target-Exclusive-item?id=93716784

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you