Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Who Killed Mario Review

umg hous y u so purty
I know what you're thinking already "Oh lovely, ANOTHER Who killed Mario obstacle course, like I haven't heard that before." but before you start going to my roblox profile and hurl fruit at my avatar's head hear me out. This one might actually be good. It's not like every obstacle course is dumb and unimaginative.
Gameplay 8/10
The basic goal of the game is to, of course, find out who killed Mario. The game starts you off with a fellow asking for your help, what I really like about this place is that this character actually follows you from course to course and supplies hints along the way. Also, the obstacles aren't boring "jump over lava. o wait, dis time u jump ova lava but itz in a chekerboard pattern omg origunal!" The jumping challenges are mostly about looking around a room and discovering how you could get out using the furniture. It can be very challenging sometimes. Other times include a Frogger style car and log course. There's also a unique course involving ghosts but I won't tell you about that one. Spoilers.
Effort 10/10
Way more effort went into this than into any other obstacle course I've played. It's not just a straight linear progression. There are twists and turns and puzzles and all sorts of cool stuff.
Creativity 7/10
There are thousands of Who Killed _____ Obstacle courses. This one has more unique challenges though.
Overall  8.5/10
Suggestions
  • Add a pony challenge where you have to ride a unicorn over a rainbow.
  • More challenges in general would be nice.
 If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed:
Who Killed Mario
Reviewed by: Banjobug    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you