Sunday, March 24, 2013

Face Review: Evil Skeptic


      Hey all, today I figured I'd try something a bit different. Now, I normally don't do face reviews (In fact, I never have!), so I thought I'd give it a shot. Since there's no real mesh or abilities/effects to talk about when it comes to faces, this article will only be talking about the face's appearance and pricing. So, without further ado, let's get down to the review!


Appearance: Now, I'm sure many of you have the "Skeptic" face in your inventory; after all, over 140,000 have sold as of today. When it comes to a comparison between this face and it's sequel, "Evil Skeptic," there are quite a few differences which you may not have noticed at first. First, the eyes on the new face are red, which I'm guessing none of you guys saw-- no, just kidding. One of the major differences, you'll see, is the arching of the eyebrows. On the original face, they resembled a lower-case "n," whereas in the new face, they're slanted downwards. Unfortunately, the artist who designed the face forgot to make the eyebrows the same shade of black as the mouth, and though it's not a huge difference, it's something that bothers me slightly. Also, you'll notice that there are a few white spots on the new face, as you can see, once I've shades  it in a bit. Other than that, I feel that it's quite a nice step forward from the old "Skeptic" face. 9/10.

Pricing: The item is, as you probably know, a limited, making it one of the first new limited faces in quite a while. It started off at the price of only 50 ROBUX with 5,000 copies in stock, and has skyrocketed to the price of over 1,000 ROBUX! If you invested in it, I can assure you, you're turning over some serious profit with this item. I'd advise to stay away from buying it now, unless you're looking to keep it, because you most likely won't make any profit with this item at the current time. Overall, I feel it's a great face, which is why it receives a 9/10.

Overall: 9/10.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to follow me on twitter! - @U98RBLX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you