Friday, March 15, 2013

Gear Review: Golden Katana of Destiny

Hey guys, I would like to start this post with an apology. I have been trying to get around to writing this post for about a week now, I believe the last post I did was the duck gear about a month ago.  School has been extremely busy for me this year but during Easter break and summer break I should have a post at least once a week. Anyways, today I am going to review… the Golden Katana of Destiny!

Mesh: 8/10

The mesh is just like the mesh from the katana called Katanaof Destiny created 2 years ago, it’s almost like a classic mesh now.  There really isn't much to say about this but it’s a nice mesh, it could be better like the meshes from the epic Katana series but that would never happen. Overall I give it a 8/10 because it could be slightly improved.

Texture: 10/10

This texture is amazing. I cannot imagine how hard it was to create this texture, every line is so perfected to to an exact degree.  I love how the texture looks so plain and normal on the sword it’s self but when just looking at the texture it looks so great, different and complicated. Overall I give the texture a 10/10 for its effort.

Abilities and effects: 7/10

The abilities and effects on this katana are great; every plain swat does 75 damage (1 click. When double clicked on a target the avatar swings ahead with the sword over its head and does a slashing motion on the target with the sword, here is the catch. If the object is not moving and the katana stays inside the body of the target it does 75-95 damage but when used on a moving target and moves away soon as it’s touched by the blade it does 30-75 damage, usually 50. This could be better like the double click move should be a one hit kill and there could have been a better animation on both the moves but overall I give it a 7/10.

Value for Money:  7.5/10

The sword hit the catalog on Friday, March 8th for a price of 1,000 robux, BC only.  This katana could have done so much better if made 1500-2500 robux on a weekend timer or limited with 500 MAX in stock, it most likely would have resold for 4000-6000 robux because of rarity and it’s name and color attract a lot of attention. Overall, I gave this 7.5/10 because it should not have been BC only and should have been limited or on a short timer to go limited in the near future.

Overall: 8.5/10

This gear is great, I love using it on catalog heaven because it’s very powerfull.  I suggest everybody with a lot of cash to go buy a copy, it is DIFFIDENTLY worth the 1000.
Thanks for reading!

-Dark
-Follow me on twitter @darkfish900


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you