Monday, March 4, 2013

Obby Lobby Review

Every obstacle course has one weakness, replayability. Once you beat an obby you have no desire to go back and go through it all over again. That's the last thing on your mind Well, one obstacle course decided to fix that. Obby Lobby.

Gameplay 8.5/10
The game starts by placing everyone into a randomly generated obstacle course. You then race the other players to the end of the course. Most challenges are simple (except for those evil lava stairs) and can be beaten fairly quickly. Others are more challenging. Each player gets a sprint bar that will allow the player to run faster for a limited period of time.There are coins scattered through the level that allow you to upgrade your walkspeed, gravity, and respawn time. You can rank up through the game by beating obstacles. Did I mention that you won't get any wipeouts? When you hit an obstacle, you freeze for around 3 seconds and then teleport to the beginning of the challenge.

Effort 9/10
I have yet to see the same obstacle course twice in a row. A lot of effort went into this game. However, I would enjoy seeing a few more challenges. They get repetitive after a while.

Creativity 9/10
This is one of the first randomly generated obstacle courses ever so it is regarded by most as being extremely creative.


Overall 9/10
Suggestions
  • Add more obstacles
  • Make a dancing pony challenge where you must avoid a ferocious dancing pony.
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Obby Lobby

Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you