Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Whipped Cream Hat Review

Hello all! I am back with another hat review, this time it's the "Whipped Cream Hat".

Whipped Cream Hat

"King of the ice cream sundae - representing!"

Mesh: The mesh is very original, very nice. Looks like an ice cream. It reminds me of Marge Simpson's hair from "The Simpsons", except white with a cherry on top of it. It perfectly sits on your head, all nice and snug! Very original, very cool, very nice. 10/10.

Texture: The texture is kind of bland and kind of cool at the same time. It's just white on the cream and red (with some brown) on the cherry, but they're textured well and shaded nearly perfectly. Looks pretty realistic, very cool and nice. The cherry looks authentic and well balanced in colour. Compliments the mesh nicely. Good job ROBLOX! artists 9/10.

How Well It Fits On Your Head: Well, it looks quite nice on my head, as you can see here:

BillCheesey5
I'm using the default head, and upon testing, it looks alright on the 3.0 Man head, and the 3.0 Woman head. However, it looks a little odd on the iBot head...

BillCheesey5
Anyway; it fits well on the default head and a few more. Good job, 9/10.

Value for Money: The value for money is quite nice. It's 100 R$, which is quite a good deal. You get ice cream, and a cherry on your head. I mean, looking like an ice cream is pretty much priceless, am I right? 10/10.

Overall: It's a pretty nice hat. Mesh is nice, texture is nice, worth the 100 R$, and it fits on your character's head alright. Very good hat, I bought it with no regrets. Thanks for reading!

I give it a solid 9.5/10. 


- BillCheesey5

Follow my Twitter! @OutspaceLeo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you