Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gear Review: Fairy Axe

Saint Patricks day was this sunday, and I hope everyone had a good one! With Easter coming up, I can guarantee there will be lots and lots of reviews


Today I will be checking out the Fairy Axe. A gear made on Friday, 15th of February 2013.

Abilities: This gear has about 6 different attacks. Those include a slash from the right, one from the left, an overhead swing, a fast swing from the left, and a fast swing from the right. The slash doing 10 damage for each bodypart it hits, swing doing 15, and the base damage being 5. When you hit a ROBLOXian with this gear, it creates beautiful green sparkles that just float away into the air. 8/10


Looks: That elegance, that beauty. This is an amazingly pretty gear. I really like it. Everything from the seed on the bottom, to the axe blades on the sides. The vines that come out of it are perfectly placed above the metal and the golden décor on the axes just radiates awesomeness. 8/10

Price: 350 robux for this is a steal! It's elegant design and medium damage make this fine gear great value for your hard earned Robux, especially if you were to compare it to other melee weapons in the same price range. 10/10

Overall: I love it! I think it deserves a  great rating, and I give a thumbs up to whoever created this gear and to the individual who scripted it. Although I feel the damage is a little weaker than I would have liked, the low price makes up for this. 8/10

Buy one today as it may go offsale very soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you