Saturday, June 11, 2011

New type of place review


I (Banjobug) have received a lot of comments about how funny my rants are after my last review on that Forest Sword Fight Review I made a bit ago. I have decided that I will start a new "series" of reviews. I will call them "Ridiculous Amount of uNnecessary Talking" Reviews (RANT for short)
I will basically review front page games that should have never been visited. Such as this one and this other one. I'll rant about how those games are awful and then talk about why people visit awful games. Then I'll calm down and give it a 0/10. The problem is, I need YOU to help me find awful front page games. I won't review copied games or Group HQs. Basically, if something like this is on the front page simply send me a PM or talk to me on twitter. I'm banjobug for both of those. I'll probably review one of them once a week.
Thanks for helping!
~Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you