Monday, June 20, 2011

Interview with Superzac8!

Today we caught up with avid forumer superzac8, and we got to know a good bit about him! Take a look!


Q.1: How did you first hear about ROBLOX?
A.1: I used to constantly search the internet for ways to make my own video games. I got into a lot of them, but one day I found Roblox and have been here ever since.

Q.2: When did you first start foruming?
A.2: Late December 2009.

Q.3: When and how did you earn your Red Banded Tophat?
A.3: I got my top hat February 2010. I reported a major glitch involving the Sets on the forums. Renderman awarded it to me.

Q.4: Which are your favourite hobbies on ROBLOX? Like building, scripting, foruming etc.
A.4: My favorite hobby is Brickbattling. I also like to build a lot, though I probably forum the most.

Q.5: If you could have any hat on ROBLOX, what would it be and why?
A.5: The Teakettle. I really enjoy classic looks and i collect classic hats. The Teakettle stands out as an early Roblox icon and I would love to have it.

Big thanks to Zac for his time!

-Rob498

Have a question? Follow me on twitter @Rob498RBLX

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I wish I could get interviewed. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of him, he has 3k visits. I have way more, he gets interviewed. Makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @liama
    He chooses who to interview on the forums. Don't be jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do we get interviewed my name is littledaddy1 btw all add me

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you