Friday, June 3, 2011

Interview with 1WOOF1

1)Who Introduced you to Roblox?
My brother, 1meow1, but he quit.

2)Do you prefer old Roblox to modern Roblox? If so, why?
Yes, because I don't like the new ROBLOX body meshes, and there's too many troll's now. In 09 there were some, but not as many.

3)How often do you play front page games?
Hard question. About... Once every few week's?

4)What is your favourite type of game?
Sword fighting.

5)Do you have a Roblox hobbie? If so, what is it?
It used to be Sword Fighting, but my mouse seem's to be going too fast so I can't do it any more. It's probably building now...

6)Who is your favourite Robloxian?
Jamiyjamie. No doubt about it. I mean, I like allot of other people, but Jamie was with me since I joined, and he's my best friend.

7)What is your main income of Robux/Tix?
Login bonus, ambassador, and donation's.

8)What is your favourite place of all time?
Another hard question. But it has to be King Of The hill, by Builderman. It was the first place I went to, and the place I met Jamiyjamie.

9)Do you consider Roblox more fun than any other games you play
No, I do enjoy TF2 Beta, I've been going on it allot since the glitch with my mouse.

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you