Saturday, June 11, 2011

Interview with Alexthehedgehog

Axelthehedgehog


1) How did you find out about ROBLOX, what made it different to other online games?

A: My friend wapple8 told me in middle school. He made it sound good, so I decided to join. It's much different from other games because of all the customization features. Hats, shirts, gear, pants, faces, etc. Virtual currency [robux] is fun to collect and spend. And of course the aspect of games. Millions of games.

2) How long have you been playing ROBLOX? which year was your favourite?

A: I've been playing for 2 years. I joined May 15th 2009. And I have to say 2009 was my favorite year. A few good 08 and 07 hats were still out [which I all missed] and the community was actually a lot less horrible than it is now.

3) What is your favourite item?

A: The Domino Crown. It's rare, it looks awesome, and quiet a small amount exist. But I'll never be able to get it.

4) Do you enjoy collecting limiteds? Are there any certain ones you collect?

A: Yes, I enjoy collecting limited items, I have 67 of them currently. My ideal limited items are anything expensive, or items from 08 or 07.

5) Do you think bodies were a good idea?

A: No, I don't. I do like the fire body package, but most of the other bodies are ugly and encourage online dating. Overall, bodies are a horrible idea...

6) Which forum do you usually post to? Why?

A: Roblox Talk. It's a million times more mature than OT. I find most if not all OTers immature and annoying. Roblox Talk has a few mature forumers, which is why I stopped OTing and went there.

7) Who is your favourite ROBLOX Admin and why?

A: Reesemcblox. Though she's not really most people's favorite admin, she's the ONLY admin who's ever replied to one of my messages. And the response was not automated.

8) Can you think of any more Builders Club features that you would like to be implemented?

A: No, I think Builders Club is fair enough now. We get a good amount of benefits for what we pay. I think NBCers should get more benefits, though.

9) Do you think OBC is worth the money? Explain.

A: Yes, I do. The 60 robux a day plus my bonus earns me 153 robux a day, and the amount can go up to 180. I get 100 places, so I can let my creativity explode. I get the 4 free OBC hats, even though I never exactly wear them, and the site color scheme is awesome too.

10) And finally, when looking for a game to play, what do you look for?

A: No bugs, no glitches. I want it to have enough for me to enjoy for a long time. And I don't mean tycoons, where you wait around for hours to buy pointless things. TheFurryFox's Survive the Disasters game is one of my favorite games. It makes you run around and make use of items you buy, and it entertains me for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you