Friday, June 24, 2011

Interview with Megaman948!

Hey all!

Today we caught up with Megaman948, Top 100 poster, 25k posts, Ghostwalker holder, and owner of over 30,000 robux, we managed to get her to do an interview, and find out some stuff about her! Take a look.

Q. 1. When did you first start foruming in LMaD?
A. 1. It was back in Summer 2010, in about June.

Q. 2. What was the best deal you ever got on an item?
A. 2. I'd have to say when I sniped a Purple Indy for 3000.

Q. 3. How long did it take to get over 25,000 forum posts? And how much do you post a day?
A. 3. About 2 years, and I post about 15 times a day. I used to post slowly, and then sped up the pace, making about 300-500 a day, because I wanted the top 100 poster badge.

Q. 4. What was the most robux/tickets you ever had at once?
A. 4. For ROBUX, the amount I have right now: 35,642. For tix, about 70,000, I don't do much TCing.

Q. 5. Who is your favourite forumer and why?
A. 5. Knightdude. He's really funny, has a lot of posts, and it's actually entertaining to read his posts.

Q. 6. What is your item goal on ROBLOX?
A. 6. To collect all the SFOTH swords: I currently have 1/3 available.

Thanks to megaman for her time!

Hope you enjoyed the interview.

-Rob498
Have a question? Follow me on twitter @Rob498RBLX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you