Monday, June 27, 2011

Interview with deathmuderer!

deathmurderer

1) When did you join ROBLOX?


I joined in early 09, but I near about it in 08.

2) What is your favourite combat game on ROBLOX?

I like Call of ROBLOXia best.

3) How often do you forum?

A few times a day, mostly when I'm bored. I mainly just read, without posting.

4) Which forum do you use the most?

RT. I very rarely use any other forum genre.

4) If you were to choose a new update, what would it be?

Trading system.

5) Who is your favourite admin? Why?

It has to be Builderman. He is very friendly and replies to most posts.

6) Suppose you got OBC, what would you spend your Robux on?

I would probably save for a good hat, or snipe a good item.

7) Do you think Builders Club is worth the money? Why?
Monthly, 6 months and 12 months is fine but the rest is way to expensive for my opinion.

8) What are better: pancakes or waffles?

Oh, tricky. Probably Pancakes. But I do like Waffles with honey.

9) What should we do different on ROBLOX News? What kind of articles should we do that we don't?

Comments, more rating systems and more Votes, like your Favourite hat or something.
Thanks for interviewing me.

1 comment:

  1. You should make a contest where users vote for the winner.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you