Friday, October 31, 2014

Catalog Item Review: Villainous Jack

Hi again everyone! I will be reviewing a recent addition to the Halloween-themed items on the catalog.


Villainous Jack

Price: 1,000R$
The price of this item seems a little outrageous.

Category: Hat

Limited: No
This item is not limited at the moment and I don't think it ever will go limited. However, it may make another appearance in next year's Halloween.


Looks: 2.5/10
This item seems below average for a Halloween-themed ROBLOX item. I don't think you'll wear this on your character and it won't go well with any item combinations. The teeth ruined most of the look, which therefore I am giving this item's look a 2.5/10.

Texture: 3/10
This texture is going to get a 3/10. I'm choosing 3/10 for the texture because the colors don't really match well together. If the eyes were red instead of blue, I can imagine it looking better.

Mesh: 8/10
This mesh resembles a pumpkin with a collar and without a texture you can guess what it is. The mesh seems pretty well done.

Overall: 4.5/10
This item's overall rating is a 4.5/10. I feel that this rating fits the item well. ROBLOX did not do well on this item and I expect better in the future. I calculated this overall rating by adding 2.5+3+8 and dividing 13.5 / 3 = 4.5.

Do I recommend this?: Not really.
This really depends on if you like it or not. If you're a Halloween-rounded person, then this is the item for you. If you just want general items for your character, I wouldn't really recommend it. Save yourself R$ for future items.

Description:


That treacherous Jack with his villainous dark magic just cannot be stopped.

-StealthProxy