Sunday, October 5, 2014

New Intern! [Divyesh]

DivyeshI could start out by saying that my name is Divyesh and that I am an intern at Roblox News but you probably already know that. I bet you search my name on the Roblox website every day and stalk my profile until my status says "online". I would go so far to even venture a guess that you probably have tried to send me a friend request and maybe even tried to invite me to a party. Satire aside, I'm extremely excited to be writing for Roblox News and cannot wait to share what I want to bring to the entire Roblox News community. 

Outside of Roblox, I usually go to school, play tennis, compete at national debate tournaments, and sleep - I'm so normal right there!

On Roblox, I'm a Lua scripter and a hardcore designer, so I hope to  teach people Lua operations so they can be make their own successful titles. I'll also go into constructive analysis of a wide variety of games and break down the elements that all successful games have in common. The end goal is that readers will learn new ways to make their games more engaging and more fun in every way possible. 

I'm hoping the internship with Roblox News will help me connect with a wide variety of aspiring Roblox developers. I hope to meeting all of you very soon, and I'm extremely excited to be writing articles that everyone can see. 

Thanks,

~Divyesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you