Saturday, October 4, 2014

Introducing StealthProxy, the new Catalog Analyst!

Hello everyone! I am StealthProxy, the new Catalog Analyst here at ROBLOX News. I can't begin to tell you how honored I am to be joining the ROBLOX News team. I look forward to meeting all of you I am very excited to be working with the vast team at ROBLOX News and I am very happy to be able to create and analyze ROBLOX catalog item reviews for you to enjoy!





I would like to introduce myself.

I live in New Jersey and when I grow up, I would love to be an English Language teacher. One of my pet peeves is when people rush me to do things. A subject that I hate in school is Social Studies. I have been playing ROBLOX since 2010 and it has been a great experience ever since. I am very happy to be able to work and be in the ROBLOX community because of all the milestones and goals I have reached. You may know me from the Forums, from trading, and for co-owning a large group called 'Baskin-Robbins', which boasts 4K+ members. I am holding the position 'Head of Group' there. I help manage the group and I am best-friends with the owner. I have also owned many rare and expensive limiteds on ROBLOX - I cannot list too many as this blog post would be too long. I'd just like to list my favorites: Rainbow Shaggy, SFOTHIV Sword Set, Sparkletime Collection, Red Grind, Gold Ollie, Red Domino, Bluesteel Domino Crown, Duke of the Federation, and many more. The max value of my ROBLOX account was 2.3M+ R$ value. I have managed to earn all of this money through saving, selling clothing, and by helping co-own 'Baskin-Robbins'.

You can always private message me on ROBLOX if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,

~StealthProxy