Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hat Review: Redcliff Lord

Hello Robloxians. Many of you disagreed with my previous review, but hey, it's all about opinions. I'm under orders to only review hats I like from now on, so here you go.

The Redcliff Lord is priced: R$: 400

Texture: 7/10

The Texture is actually pretty nice. The way they did the Texture makes it look like the helmet was in a lot of battles. They did the Redcliff emblem perfectly.

Mesh: 6/10

The Mesh is alright. It looks to me like a Redcliff Legionnaire helmet, but they can choose whatever name they like. I like how they added the Redcliff symbol in that specific area. Anywhere else would make it look bad.

Creativity: 4/10

I can't say I'm impressed with the creativity of this hat. There are already tons of war helmets out there. They just gave this one the Redcliff style.

Overall: 6/10

If you're into war, or like Redcliff, I would buy this hat. It looks good and it has a decent price.

~ Taqdagger

2 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you