Monday, July 18, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse Review

You're in your basement, you're alone. You hear them outside. Suddenly you hear a crash upstairs. You know they're coming. This place is remarkable. I spent around 3 hours playing it. It's addicting and fun, it also has zombies. What more could you want?
Gameplay 10/10
This game is way too much fun. You start the round in a small room with small barricades around the windows. Zombies walk up to the barricades and slowly destroy them. Your goal is to destroy the zombies before they destroy the barricades. Otherwise you'll be overrun by zombies. You can repair the barricades and there are other people to help you. It starts out easy but it gets insanely hard. There are also secret hidden badges scattered throughout the map. You can also buy different kinds of guns and upgrade the barricades and buy more rooms to run from zombies.
Effort 10/10
I don't know much about scripting but I imagine this place took ages to build. There are a lot of different kinds of zombies and the map is great. I love it.
Creativity 10/10
Zombies may be overused but I have never seen them like this on roblox before.
Overall 10/10
I absolutely love this game
Suggestions
  • Don't add 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Just dump the whole bag in.
  • More hidden badges and more types of zombies.
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better.

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Reviewed place: Zombie Apocalypse
Reviewed by Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you