Saturday, July 30, 2011

Interview with weinmanj

weinmanj
Today I caught up with the infamous forumer: weinmanj!

1) When did you start foruming? Did you always post to RT?

I started foruming in the Fall of '09. I probably posted a few times before then in various sections. Back when I started, I mainly posted in the Off Topic section. Today I mostly post in Roblox Talk, but I also post in Let's Make a Deal and Off Topic.

2) How did you get so many posts?

Just by accumulating them over the one and a half years I have been posting.

3) Would you say foruming is the most enjoyable part of ROBLOX? Why?

Although foruming is part of the site, I wouldn't say it would be the most enjoyable part of ROBLOX, even though I post regularly. Building, in my opinion, is more fun than foruming because it is a way to express your creativity and to make a cool place that you imagined for you and others to enjoy. Also, I would also say game play is more enjoyable because you can see what other fun and amazing places users have built and scripted

4) If you were to add a feature to the ROBLOX Forums, what would it be?

I think the option to see real-time, such as various other websites, would be pretty cool on the ROBLOX forums. I think it would be a pretty cool feature being able to see threads pop up while on the page. I also think signatures should be introduced.

5) What is your favorite item in the catalog?

My favorite item in the catalog would probably be the Void star. I wanted the Void star hat ever since I first spotted it selling for 20k tickets.

6) What is your favorite place on ROBLOX? Why?

I don't have a favorite place on ROBLOX, but I think sword fighting games and racing games are my favorite types of games because I find them enjoyable. I also like visiting other people's detailed creations because they amaze me.

7) What is your favorite food?

Anything barbecued. :D

8) What are your hobbies outside of ROBLOX?

I play sports such as soccer and I hang out with friends.

9) And finally, what games do you play other than ROBLOX?

I play various other games. On the computer, I play computer games such as SimCity4 and Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. I am also thinking of joining MC in August.

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you