Thursday, July 28, 2011

RANT: 1000 ways to get traped

Alright, how many of those 43573948 ways to die games have you seen? Well this game is TOTALLY differet because you get trapped. Right? WRONG it's exactly the same as all those others. Some of these traps I know I've seen before. Others are dim and unimaginative.
Gameplay 1/10

Much like those other games, the goal is to get as many Wipeouts as you can. Granted, some of the traps are different and new but others are simply too obvious. also, there aren't 1000. I counted around 28 so the creator has some work to do.
Effort 4/10

Some of the traps I know I've seen before but there are some new ones. My biggest complaint about this is that the whole map is just traps lined up in two rows. It would be a lot cooler if they were inside some kind of room but he just put them in.
Creativity 0/10

There is nothing new and different about this game. It's exactly the same as the others.
Overall 1.5/10

Suggestions:
  • Try coming up with a more creative idea.
  • Add 972 more traps.
  • Make the place look prettier
  • Make people get Panphobia

If you found an awful front page game that you want reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about that place! I'm always happy to RANT about horrible front page games.

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Reviewed place: 1000 ways to get traped
Reviewed by: Banjobug
Published by: Flingi2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you