Monday, July 25, 2011

Call Of Robloxia 5 - Roblox At War Review

There are some games that simply take the name from a popular video game and then add weapons and a map and call it done. Other games are taken from real games but they actually do it justice and make it an incredible game. Call of Robloxia 5 is one of those few.
Gameplay 10/10
I'm just going to say that this game is way too much fun. There are tons of weapon choices. In the game you can pick and choose what weapons you want to use so you can create your own class. The gameplay isn't laggy and is in my opinion flawless. If you don't play this game I feel sorry for you.
Effort 10/10
There are way too many maps in this game, all of them brilliantly built. The scripts as well are brilliant. There are so many weapons it must have taken ages to make them all.
Creativity 8/10
Sadly, there is no way around the fact that there are 135 pages of call of duty related things. I give this game extra credit for being better than most of them though.
Overall 9.5/10
Play this game
Suggestions
  • Make it so it saves the custom class you made for the next time you play it.
  • Gimme some cookies
  • More maps
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better.

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Call of Robloxia 5 Roblox at War
Reviewed by: Banjobug

4 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you