Saturday, July 16, 2011

Interview with eCuriousity!

eCuriousity

1) When did you join ROBLOX?

22nd December 2008, on 'GoldenStatue'.

2) Why do you post to ROBLOX Talk?

Obviously, I started posting in General Discussion, because I used to forum on other sites, and I thought that because most people forumed in either OT or GD, I posted on both, since I knew my threads would probably get replied to quicker.

3) How often do you post in the ROBLOX Forums?

Every day.

4) What is your favourite item in the Catalog?

Pirate Hat, which I has. :D

5) If you were to choose a future ROBLOX Update, what would it be?

A music catalog, where you could buy ambients, and RPG style music, to enhance a place.

6) What are your hobbies outside of ROBLOX?

Video game testing.

7) Which is better; pancakes or waffles?

Waffles.

8) What is your favourite food?

Chilli Con Carne

9) And finally, what would you improve on the ROBLOX News website?

Nothing, it is epical already! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you