Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Attention Talented 'Artist'

Are you good at making awesome Images and Pictures? Good with Photoshop, Paint.NEt, GIMP or Other softwares? Well I am looking for help, I make banners for the Slider but I am not good at making banners and I am gonna run outta ideas soon, on what to make. Well I am looking for someone who is talented.

Requirements:
Pretty good with any Image Editing software
Creative & Imaginative
ACTIVE TWITTER USER [So That I can always contact you if we need anything]

I hope with your awesome talent #Arbirator will look into hiring you as permanent staff member.

Other Info:
email: rnflingi2@gmail.com
Banner Size: 590x150

PLEASE Send me a preview of what you can do!


~ Have questions?
OR Ask me on Twitter
Follow Flingi2 on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Well geese i'll do that for you no charge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could, but I'm busy with real life issues at the minute.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you