Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hat Review: Chair Racing Intern

Hello Robloxians. Because of Roblox News getting new Interns, I've decided to review Chair Racing Intern. However, if Roblox News's Interns actually do chair races while they're supposed to be working... Off with their heads.

The Chair Racing Intern is Limited.

Texture: 5/10

They did the person on the chair fine - except I think they did the arm color wrong - but I think the chair could've been better. I would have liked it if the chair looked as if made of felt or leather, but that's just me.
Mesh: 5/10

The mesh could have been better. Many things were a bit misplaced. The arms are a little too low on his torso, the legs are slightly off the chair, and the torso isn't touching the back of the chair.

Creativity: 8/10

I have sometimes wondered who thought of the idea of chair racing. It's clever and creative, but it also sounds a bit dangerous. I blame John. Anyway, turning their silly little game into a hat was also creative.

Overall: 6.5/10

This hat is rare and expensive. If you love creativity a lot, and if you are very rich, of course, buy this hat to brag about it.

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you