Monday, July 4, 2011

Revenge of the Whales Place Review


You remember that old game Telamon made? The one with the whales? Remember how he said "This whale may look cute, but remember, if he had a thermonuclear weapon, he would nuke you." Well, ironically that's what this place is about. The only difference is that these whales don't have nukes, they just have large mouths. The mouths are big enough to swallow a robloxian if you catch my drift. Anyway, on to the numbers.

Effort 9/10
From what little I know of scripting I know that the script that Telamon uses and what this guy uses are totally different. However, the whales look exactly the same and the map looks remarkably familiar. However, the creator obviously put a lot of time into this place which is something to be noticed.

Creativity 8/10
Even though the idea of Nuking the whales came a long time ago. The idea of having the whales eat people is a very new and different idea. However, the map is pretty much the same.

Gameplay 9/10
The game works by randomly choosing 1 person to be a whale. The whale is very large and can be killed in one hit by a rocket, however the whale can eat robloxians. There are a few problems with this. When I played I only focused on not getting blown to pieces by the bajillion rockets being fired at me. I'd suggest making the whale faster and maybe taking 3-5 rockets to take it down.
Overall 9/10
Suggestions
  • Make the whale faster
  • Give the whale the Balefire tool :D
  • Make the whale more resilient to rockets
  • Gimme 1 tsp of salt
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better.

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.
Reviewed place: Revenge of the Whales!
Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you