Monday, July 11, 2011

Deception Infection Review


First off I'd like to thank the person who sent me this review request truckbloxxerman is now my new best friend. Go give him some profile views. Anyway, the reason I'm so happy he sent the request to me is that Deception Infection is one of my favorite games I've ever played.
Effort 10/10
The scripts and the map are amazing. I don't know if the scripts were particularly hard to make but they get the job done. There are a ton of different kinds of scripts in the game.
Creativity 10/10
I've seen a few Infecting games but none of them worked quite like this one. This is the only game of it's type I've ever seen.
Gameplay 10/10
Basically, you start the game and you're all scattered throughout the map, one player is infected. Sounds simple right? It's not, the player that is infected looks just as normal as another person. The only way you can be sure they're infected is if they infect someone else or you scan them with a scanner. If the infected infects you then you become infected. Throughout the game there are rooms with doors you can close and open to let people in or out. However, the infected can break down these doors. There are also scanners that can be destroyed as well. When time starts running out the entire map starts to get flooded. The infected also has the ability to infect puddles. You shoot a pipe near the ground twice and water comes out and then you can infect it so if people walk through it they get infected. The game is incredibly fun and I haven't even mentioned the shop system yet. The only problem with this game is that people shoot the people that infected them after they've been infected. This doesn't happen very often and it when it does it only happens with guests. However there are severe penalties for doing something like that. Both players die and the player that killed the other loses two points. This happens when humans kill eachother as well so you want to be absolutely sure they're infected.
Overall 10/10
Congratulations on being the first perfect 10 on Roblox News!
Suggestions
  • Make it so murdering is impossible
  • Give me 1 tsp of Vanilla flavoring
  • Add some air ducts to sneak into rooms :3

If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better.

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Reviewed Place: Deception Infection
Reviewed by: Banjobug
Gameplay Video here

3 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you