Thursday, March 8, 2012

Interview with JosephPie99!

Hi! I usually don't write interviews, but here's an interview I had with my friend JosephPie99! Here we go!.

When did you join Roblox?

5th October 2010.

2. Who is your favourite Robloxian?

TheFurryFox.

3. Who showed you Roblox?

BillCheesey5 (You).

4. Who is your favourite admin?

Matt Dusek :D

5. What is your favourite game on Roblox?

Survive the Disasters by TheFurryFox :P

6. What is your favourite hat?

Azure Pinstripe Fedora.

7. What was/is the largest amount of Robux you've ever had at once?

2.5k Robux.

8. What's the coolest thing you've ever seen on Roblox?

When I entered my place in a contest and when me and you went on it to test the game, there was another person playing :D

9. Red or Blue?

BLUUUE!

10. Cats or Dogs?

DOGS!

11. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes :P

12. Would you like fries with that?YES!

Well, that was my first interview! Thanks JosephPie99 for answering these questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you