Saturday, March 3, 2012

Interview with pokemondude185!

Today I caught up with a Roblox Talk forumer named pokemondude185. With a respectable 3000+ forum posts and over a year on the game; he is quite an experienced ROBLOXian.


pokemondude185


1) When did you join ROBLOX? What appealed to you the most?


 Well, I was playing on a Flash game website and I saw and ad for ROBLOX and I thought "It's an exploring game, A 3D Exploring game!" I had always wanted on of those. And I was satisfied.


2) What was the first game you played? Was it memorable? Why?


 Well, I can't exactly remember but I do remember one. As a guest I played "Survive a train ride into a black hole" Alot. It was just real fun riding trains and I liked the graphics!


3) What was the first ever thing you bought from the catalog?

 The Shimmering Ultraflash Anime hair, I liked Anime at the time and I thought It looked cool but in the end it did not....


4) What is your favourite game genre on ROBLOX? Why?


 I like Pirate and Adventure genre, I liked pirate genre mostly because of Lando6400's Pirates life. And I just like Adventuring in general!

5) When browsing the catalog, what do you usually look for?


 Mostly Cool gears all though I never have anything to buy them with =P


6) What is your favourite item in the catalog?


 The Epic face tie, I liked it because when I was hardly any good at ROBLOX and I had OBC I saw the Epic Face Tie and I was like "omg itz 5 rx what the" And I bought it and I didn't even know it was a Limited U! But anyway I don't care that its Limited U and I'm not willing to sell it!

7) If you were CEO for the day, what would you add or improve?


 I'd add a 10 day Robux reward for NBC!


8) What is your favourite type of gear? Melee, ranged.. ect.


 Ranged, Because I am very very very bad at Sword fighting but I'm skilledwith ranged weapons.


9) What is your favourite flavour milkshake?


 Strawberry flavored Milkshakes!


10) And finnaly, the most important question: pancakes or waffles?


 Waffles :3



1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you