Sunday, March 4, 2012

Interview with DarkSpineSonic23!

In this interview, I caught up with DarkSpineSonic23! A forumer with over 2500 posts.

DarkSpineSonic23

1)When did you join ROBLOX? What appealed to you the most?

I joined ROBLOX in 2010, I liked it that time due to the range of games.

2)What was the first game you played? Was it memorable? Why?

I played War CTF, it is a classic game that people still play.

3) What was the first ever thing you bought from the catalog?

I bought the Summertime R&R&R 2010.

4) What is your favourite game genre on ROBLOX? Why?

I normally like scary games, just to see how many people freak out. >:)

5) When browsing the catalog, what do you usually look for?

I normally buy eggs from 2008, I have only one now but I have lots of 2010 eggs.

6) What is your favourite item in the catalog?

It would be the Domino Crown.

7) If you were CEO for the day, what would you add or improve?

I'd add a reputation system for the forums.

8) What is your favourite type of gear? Melee, ranged.. ect.

I prefer ranged the most.

9) What is your favourite flavour milkshake?

Strawberry or Chocolate.

10) And finnaly, the most important question: pancakes or waffles?

Wafcake, a pancake on top of a waffle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you