Monday, March 26, 2012

Interview with Jmanfh!

Today I caught up with regular forumer: Jmanfh!

Jmanfh

1) When did you join ROBLOX? How did you find out about it?

I joined ROBLOX in the summer of '09, while I was browsing through Google, and I saw "Free Games at ROBLOX.com", and I tried it out, and loved it.

2) What were your first impressions of ROBLOX?

I thought it was going to be another one of those boring 2D flash game websites, but I realized it's very creative.

3) What was the first item you bought?

The first item I bought was the "Summertime 2009 R&R&R".

4) What was the first game you played? Was it fun? Why?

The first game I played was the "ROBLOX Titanic" game by TheAmazeMan. It was very fun, because I love to roleplay with friends.

5) When did you begin foruming?

I began foruming in 2010.

6) Which forum to do you usually post actively in?

The forum I usually post actively in is Roblox Talk.

7) What is your favourite part of the ROBLOX website?

My favorite part of the ROBLOX website would have to be the forums.

8) Do you enjoy building? What is your favourite creation?

When I get bored, I sometimes build. It's not my favorite thing to do on ROBLOX, but sometimes it can be enjoyable. My favorite creation would have to be my "Fall Down a Hole to Heck". (I'm not a very good builder.)

9) Marmite, love it or hate it?

Hate it.

10) Pancakes or waffles?

Waffles, obviously.


2 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you