Thursday, March 22, 2012

Community Article: Interview with Badcc!

Today I got to Catch up with Badcc for an Interview.

badcc

1. When did you join Roblox?
January 18, 2008

2. What is your favourite thing to on Roblox?
My favourite thing to do on ROBLOX is build and create games.

3. What got you into this activity?
I never really played games as much as studied how they work. When I look at a game I say "How could I do this?"

4. What got you into Roblox?
My cousins best friend found it and showed my cousin. Then he played it a long time and told me about it. At first I was like "Pfft. I don't really think it is that fun.." Then I played it and I thank ROBLOX so much because I now know I am going to be a Programmer as a Job.

5. If you were to meet a famous Robloxian, who would it be?
I have become very good friends with all the Famous Robloxians that I look up to, but if I did not know them at all I would look up to Crazyman32.

6. What was your biggest Roblox accomplishment?
My biggest ROBLOX accomplishment was getting 10,000 Place Visits before I got my Veteran Badge. If I really tried I could probably get a lot more in less then a year, but I had JUST joined so it was big for me.

7. What is your favourite hat and gear on Roblox?
My favorite Hat on ROBLOX is the Clockworks Shades, I used to have them but nolonger do, I still achieved my goal of getting them so I am proud of that. My second favorite hat would be the Sparkle Time Fedora.
My favorite Gear on ROBLOX would have to be either the Illumina because of it's Epic Sparkles or the Ghostwalker.

8. What is your favourite type of game to play?
My favorite ROBLOX Game to play.. I can't really answer this because I play a game, get REALLY addicted to it but then play it so much that I eventually stop playing it as much as I used to.

9. Cats or dogs?
Both >:D

Thanks are owed to DCHop13 for providing us with a great article!



1 comment:

  1. Badcc lied. He did not join in 2008. He joined January 18, 2009. I can tell by his ID number and his forums. If the joined early 2008his ID number would be something like 100400 but his is in 2000000. So he lied to you.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you