Monday, March 5, 2012

How does he do it?

     This is a post I decided to write on how I think of the places I review and how it all comes together. This post was planned to be written towards the middle of this year, but I decided to write it now. Remember, this isn't how Banjobug writes his Reviews, I have no idea how he thinks of his.

     First, I search for a place with an interesting thumbnail and an interesting description. If it's interesting to me, I play the game. I enter the game and play it until I can discover hidden secrets or when I can complete it.

     When that's accomplished, I leave the place and come to RN. I then make a new post, this is where it gets more creative. I think of what to say and what to do. I try not to make my posts as short as my review of the Destruction Derby, which can be found here. I write professionally, the way your teachers make you write. I also try to use the best grammar and spelling possible. If I can't spell a word correctly, I try using another one. It's not hard to make a review, but when it comes to the Rating, it's pretty hard and makes me indecisive.

     Where did your Rating thing come from? It came from Briguy's Roblox, where I too wrote Reviews there. It actually did work out, I remembered when I first joined RN that I used to use that method, so I used it here. It was first introduced when I wrote my first Place Review a few months ago. On an unrelated note, I've been on RN for 6 months already! Half a year! :) Anyway, the Rating is what everyone is reading because if they haven't played the place yet, it could give them an idea of what it's like. I try to give them at least a two instead of a one because I don't want to be too harsh. I never give zeros because I don't want anyone's feelings hurt. Most of my reviews consist of a four or above, which is good. I slowly add more and more Ratings monthly or every two months if possible.

     After the post is finished and ready to be published, I ask for Arbirator to publish it. He does all the time (obviously) and it's on RN! So, now you know how I do it, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Great, now everyone's going to expect me to write something like this. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this supposed to be a guide for the new place reviewer or something? But I do think that is a pretty good process. Espaically the 4 or above, because it takes some waiting to fisnsih a game that will get 100,000 hits.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you