Friday, March 23, 2012

Place Review: Nullified

As a few of you loyal readers who followed the Terrain Building Contest 2012 know, this is part of WiiG's prize that he won. To remind some of you denial readers, I'm not being biased in any way. Some of you readers say "Oh, you gave him a good review because he's [place reason here]" I'm not being biased at all.

Ɲulliƒieɗ
Like in every review I write, I'm going to review the thumbnail. The thumbnail to me looks amazing already. Why? Well, WiiG shows the scenery in the thumbnail giving me a small idea of what his place is about. I then took a journey deeper into the place (I visited it).

I visited Nullified not knowing what I was going to be faced with. I spawn very high up in the air thinking to myself "What in the world..." I then realized, judging by the weapons, this was a battle map. I started to travel around the map looking at all the scenery displayed by WiiG, everyone was right, this place is amazing. The scenery is phenomenal, the fog adds better scenery as well.

I was then confronted by a challenger, who's name will remain anonymous to protect his/her identity. But, the challenger looked as confused as I was, so he left when he couldn't access me with his sharp sword. I then felt lonely and decided to leave. Oh look a new rating! :)

Scripting: 10/10, no scripting is required, free ten points. :)
Tools: 10/10, all tool necessary are provided.
Building: 10/10, phenomenal use of terrain.
Community Enjoyment: 10/10, it's unknown if others like it, free ten.
Originality: 10/10, NEVER have I seen another place like this.
Creativity: 10/10, no comment.
Deals with Problems: 10/10, no problems.
Reviewer's Experience with Lag: 10/10, no lag was experienced.
Difficulty: Medium.
Reviewer's Enjoyment: 10/10, enjoyed it.
Reviewer's Recommendation: 10/10, recommend it with a group of people to play with.
(NEW!) Scenery: 10/10, NICE.

Overall: 8.8/10, I did give free tens because there wasn't any need to rate them. Great place by WiiG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you