Friday, March 2, 2012

Interview with adolwa!

Today I caught up with the well known ROBLOX forumer: adolwa! Over his time on ROBLOX, he has racked up an impressive 8514 forum posts!

adolwa

1) When did you join ROBLOX? What appealed to you the most?

Mid 2009ish, on this account, August 12. Games appealed to me the most

2) What was the first game you played? Was it memorable? Why?

Can't remember my first game. A friend showed me Roblox and I played a lot of games.

 3) What was the first ever thing you bought from the catalog?

The first thing I bought was some kind of t-shirt or something.

4) What is your favourite game genre on ROBLOX? Why?

Favorite game genre would probably be one of those old "bloxxer" games because I used to play those all the time.

5) When browsing the catalog, what do you usually look for?

New items? I don't normally browse the catalog unless I am looking for a specific item.

6) What is your favourite item in the catalog?

Probably one of the old hats such as the Valkrie Helm, H/NVGs, Top Hats, Etc.

7) If you were CEO for the day, what would you add or improve?

I would probably have the forums updated

8) What is your favourite type of gear? Melee, ranged.. etc.

Navigation Enhancers/Power-ups

 9) What is your favourite flavour milkshake?

Lol? Chocolate?

10) And finnaly, the most important question: pancakes or waffles?

Pancakes


4 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you