Friday, March 30, 2012

Roblox's New Site Update- Bad, or Good?

Recently you all have noticed the new site when you go on Roblox, and some people hate it, but others don't. There's still problems with the site's new update, and there are great usages from it too. The main thing is, why would roblox do it? So I've decided to give you the pros and cons about the new update.

Pros:
1. Easy access to the menu bar now.
2. Loads faster.

Cons:
1. The new scroll feature makes the site look like Facebook.
2. The ad is under the menu bar, creating that feeling of intrusion.

I for one was shocked when I logged on, but I've grown used to it. The question is, will you grow used to it?

Screen Shots:























6 comments:

  1. Not Good, not Bad Actually Horrible

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll all get used to it, my only issue is, if they're going to implement something like this, with the facebook like style to it, they need to make a mobile site. This is NOT iPhone/iPod friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole thing. The only thing is the ad. IT splits all of my roblox into half its stupid...Atleast put it on the bottom or make side ads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OBCers dun get a special theme anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you