Friday, March 23, 2012

Fancy Leprechaun Hat Review

Hai. First of all, I would like to welcome TheEasterZombie to RN. WELCOME :D! Here's the review:

Fancy Leprechaun
Mesh: The mesh of this hat is nice, but is a bit small. It complements the texture nicely. It looks very fancy (hence the word "Fancy" in the name of the hat). Like I said earlier, the mesh is bit small, and it shows a tiny bit of your avatar's head, which I personally don't like. 7/10.

Texture: The texture is green, because it was made for St Patrick's Day. It looks like something a fancy leprechaun would wear. The belt and buckle around the hat are nice, and the belt buckle has a clover on it, if you can see that. Very good. 10/10.

Value For Money: The hat was 350 Robux, which I think was a good price for a top hat, seeing that Roblox top hats are USUALLY expensive, so I think this was underpriced if anything. 1000/10.Overall,

I give this hat a 9/10. The value for money and texture are great, the mesh is great. The fact that your head is kinda exposed irritates me. Oh well.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @BillCheesey5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you