Thursday, May 10, 2012

Something fun to do this Summer.




Hello all, this month I'm going to be planning for something fun.

Introduction:
__________
I'm planning on doing two Swordfighting Tournaments this Summer. Here's a little history, I used to do these on an old account of mine, wont reveal the name. I would do a Round of 16, which consisted of 16 participants, and 8 matches. All leading up to the Finals, where a winner was crowned. The winner was given a trophy and a small Robux prize. I would do a Swordfighting Tournament monthly every Summer.

Location:
________
The place will be located on rnplacereviews my alternate account. There is where we're going to have the tournaments.

How to sign up:
____________
1.) Send an email to rnplacereviews@gmail.com
2.) Make the title "ST RN Sign Up June," for June and or "ST RN Sign Up August."
2b.) If you don't make that your title, you will simply not be admitted.
3.) In the message put some of the things you've accomplished in Swordfighting. Also, some extra details about your Swordfighting skills.
3b.) No skills necessary.
4.) Press send, I will respond with a "yes," or "no" if you were accepted or declined. I will give you a reason as to why I declined your sign up.

Rules:
_____
1.) NO Complaining, this means no complaining about your spot.
2.) NO Cheating, this includes Cheat Engine or any other method, none of that is tolerated.
3.) NO Being bored! If you're bored, leave, your dullness is not welcome.
4.) ANY skill is tolerated.
5.) Participant MUST show up to his/her matches. Absence results in disqualification, no questions asked.
More rules may be made as we get closer to the event.
If you're planning on participating, I urge you to read these rules.

Consequences for breaking the rules are being kicked from the place, if repeated, banned from the place. If a more serious rule is broken, you're banned. I will take these rules seriously. I will not tell you which rules I will take seriously.

Dates & Times for the June ST:
____________
Round of 16, Match 1: June 9, 2012 @ 10:30am
Intermission @ Match End
Round of 16, Match 2: June 9, 2012 @ 11:00am
Round of 16, Match 3: June 12, 2012 @ 4:30pm
Intermission @ Match End
Round of 16, Match 4: June 12, 2012 @ 5:00pm
Round of 16, Match 5: June 13, 2012 @ 3:30pm
Intermission @ Match End
Round of 16, Match 6: June 13, 2012 @4:00pm
Round of 16, Match 7: June 15, 2012 @ 4:00pm
Round of 16, Match 8: June 15, 2012 @4:30pm

Quarter Finals, June 17, 2012 @ 5:00pm
Semi-Finals, June 18, 2012 @ TBA
3rd/4th Match, TBA
Finals, TBA

TBA = To be announced.
Intermission = Something fun in between matches.
Spots will be decided at random.
I might make a bracket, to be more organized. :)
Some matches may be rescheduled, depending if I have time to attend or not.
All times are in Pacific Standard Time, EST is 3 hours ahead, you can figure out the rest.

Prizes:
_____
TBA, will be decided soon.

Q&A:
_____
Q: Where will these tournaments take place?
A: They will take place in rnplacereviews' place, I will begin construction in May.

Q: When will the August Dates & Times be announced?
A: In late June or July.

Q: Why are you accepting sign ups so early?
A: The earlier the better.

Q: When will I be told if I've been accepted or not?
A: In mid-May or late May.

Q:What if you can't make it to one match?
A: I will reschedule.

Q: When will the June tournament end?
A: End of June.

Q: Will I get key-logged?
A: No. Why would I bother trying?

Q: Can Staff join?
A: Definitely. 

More questions may be asked on my Twitter @Blue_Jay_13

Make sure to bookmark/save this post for updates! No new post will be made with updates, all updates will be here!

Off-Topic: I've broken the record AGAIN for longest post on RN! :)

That's it! Sign up and good luck!

8 comments:

  1. Is it against regulations to sign-up for both tournaments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how do I know its not a trick and your not gonna key-log me? :I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would I want to key-log you? It's just something fun to do this Summer.

      Delete
  3. How can you get keyloged. You're not downloading anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like fun! I'll consider entering :D

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you