Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ultimate Paintball Classic Place Review.

While comparing sports cars and mansions one evening after getting off of our private jets Refreshingwater and I decided that we should review three classic places each. Some of these you may never have heard of and others may be insanely popular. All of these however are rather old places and were very popular a long time ago. To start with I am reviewing Ultimate Paintball by Miked.
Gameplay 10/10
For those of you that don't know, Miked's Ultimate Paintball is one of the first GOOD paintball games ever created. It consists of two teams. on different sides of the map. The goal of both teams is to get  the most points. You get points by killing enemies and capturing the enemy team's flag. You can lose points by being killed. Whoever has the most points at the end of the round wins. Your paintball gun has three different settings. Standard, Sniper, and Burst. Standard is your basic paintball gun, sniper is a one hit kill with a long reload and great accuracy. Burst is a basically a shotgun.
Effort 9/10
The overall game script must have required a lot of work. Also, Miked is the one who created the better version of the paintball gun so kudos to him for that. The map is very well made but just seems to be lacking a bit...
Creativity 7/10
From what I've heard paintball games were very popular back then. Miked simply had the good fortune of making one that was better than the others.
Overall 8.5/10
Suggestions
  • More maps
  • Add a rainbow paintball gun that shoots rainbow pellets that are magical and make unicorns appear
  • Add a GUI showing what type of paintball gun you are currently using.
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed:
✪Ultimate Paintball
Reviewed by: Banjobug

1 comment:

  1. The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade Runescape gp, Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed rs gp, Your future depends on your dreams Runescape2 Gold. So go to sleep. Do not keep anything for a special occasion..

    The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect Runescape Gold, Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Don't go around saying the world owes you a living RS Gold, It means that you've decided to look beyond Runescape Money the imperfections. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you