Monday, May 7, 2012

Roblox News Egg Hunt 2012: The Roundup




The Roblox News Egg Hunt 2012 ended a couple of weeks ago, and it was a real blast! The place was visited over 1200 times and hundreds of badges were awarded. It was a real success and I thank the three other members of the RN team who helped me produce it: zinc404, IBarrageI and TheEasterZombie.

The map was created by myself (arbirator)

arbirator


The fantastic scripting was crafted by zinc404

zinc707

And the retextures were produced by IBarrageI and TheEasterZombie (a couple were also by myself).


IBarrageI TheEasterZombie



However, let us not forget that I promised to feature every user that collected the 'Egg Collector' badge and private messaged the RNEggHunt account.

So, here is the list:

banjobug
nickx10
Luigi7723
metanight1896
Zidar2
wwemaniac99
peyquinn
hammer124
DSgod
truckbloxxerman
TERMONATORKILLER
yo123
happypuffles
WickedKrux
Nathen78906
pbjms
Grantje412
general97
mikemaximum33 
StormyMegan

Congratulations to them and to the other 40 or so users who obtained the 'Egg Collector' badge!

Egg Collector


Thanks!

-Arbirator
Editor of Roblox News


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What is your username? And also, I was likely to make a mistake when writing so many names in a short amount of time.

      Delete
    2. Zinc707, my sister linked my account to her blog somehow -.-'

      Delete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you