Sunday, May 13, 2012

Interview with jamiyjamie!

Today I caught up the forumer jamiyjamie from Roblox Talk!

jamiyjamie

1) When did you join ROBLOX? What is your favourite memory?

I joined on 16 october 2008 and finding out that you could build your own game.

2) Where did you get the inspiration for your username from?

I've used 'JamiyJamie' on many different things, but people normally call me 'Jammy' so I thought I could combined it with my name.

3) When you joined, what was your favourite aspect of the site?

Being able to meet so many people and befriend them.

4) What was the first game you played? Was it memorable? Why?

King Of The Hill by Builderman, He was on my friends list when I joined so I checked out one of his places.

5) When did you start foruming? Was it fun at first? Why?

I think I posted atleast 10 posts in 2008 but I really got in to foruming at 2010, it was really fun being able to chat with people about things without going to a game.

6) What forum do you usually post to?

Roblox Talk.

7) Do you have any ROBLOX goals you would like to achieve?

My only goal is to make so many friends.

8) If you were a ROBLOX engineer for the day, what changes would you make to the game?

I would just fix all the major problems like exploiters, ect

9) What is your favourite place? Why?

My favorite place is Sword Fighting Tournament by TheGamer101, why not it get loads of people there and the more people who go there the more friends I can make.

10) And finally, what weapon do you prefer in a duel; a sword or pistol?

Sword, and it would be a Katana.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you