Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Interview with MrHaximus!

Today I caught up with the forumer DrHaximus!

DrHaximus

1) When did you join ROBLOX? What was your first memory?

 The oldest memory I can recall is my brother and a friend playing a Halloween place at 2008.

2) Where did you get the inspiration for your username from?

 I'm not really sure. My usual name for other sites was "Haximus", so I just added 'Dr' infront!

3) When you joined, what was your favourite aspect of the site?

The RBX.Lua feature. In my mind, I NEEDED to learn it. And so I did! My mother printed out a tutorial on the wiki, and I got going!

4) What was the first item yuou purchased from the catalog?

 I never buy anything. But it was probably the visor.

5) When did you start foruming? Was it enjoyable from start?

Probably somewhere around 2010ish. It was quite scary, I didn't know what to say!

6) What forum threads do you usually post in reply to?

Anything to do with programming, exploiting/hacking or if it's directed at myself.

7) Do you have a goal for forum posts? When do you think you will achieve it?

Probably 10,000, but I get banned alot. ALOT.

8) If you CEO of ROBLOX for the day, what would you add to the site/game?

That's a tough one. I'd probably fix exploits. Myself. I'd improve the GUI's instances too!

9) What is your favourite gear? Why? Ban hammer! It sends the ODers flying!

10) And finally, what's more delicous: bloxy cola or witches brew?

Depends if you're a block or a witch.

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you