Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Interview with graphicmodding!

Today I caught up with a forumer from ROBLOX talk: graphicmodding!

graphicmodding


1) When did you join ROBLOX? What is your favourite memory?

I joined in January 2011. My favorite memory was when I had played my first game.

2) Where did you get the inspiration for your username from?

I named my username after one of my friends.

3) What was the first game you played? Was it memorable? Why?

My first game was a war game. I can't remember the name, but I had good memories of it. It was memorable since it was the first game I had ever played.

4) What was the first item from the catalog you bought? Why did it appeal to you?

I had bought the 2011 ROBLOX visor. I thought that it would look nice on my character.

5) When did you start foruming? Was it fun at first? Why?

I started foruming around May in 2011. I had enjoyed foruming. I enjoyed meeting new people, and I still do!

6) What forum do you usually post to?

Most of the time, I post in the ROBLOX Talk forum.

7) Do you have any foruming goals you would like to achieve?

I would like to become a top 25 poster.

8) If you were the ROBLOX CEO for the day, what would you do?

I would probably add some player suggestions into ROBLOX.

9) What is your favourite place? Why?

My favorite place would be Chaos Canyon, since it has less players and less exploiters.

10) And finally, what do you prefer in a duel; a fish or a saucepan?

A saucepan. I could probably hurt someone with it >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you