Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hat Review: Party Sombrero


Party Sombrero

Hello everybody! Happy New Year! I'm chubbs21 back with my first post of the year, a hat review! Today I will review the fun Party Sombrero!

Mesh: 10/10
The mesh on this sombrero is like other ROBLOX sombreros, except the top is exceptionally larger than usual. Everything else seems the same. It's got the round edges, the-top-weird thingy-I-don't-know-what-to-call-it, and fits nicely on your ROBLOXian's head.

Texture: 9/10
The texture on this hat is fun, colorful, and detailed! It has green, red, yellow, blue, and a light blue/teal. The texture besides the colors might have been intended to look like straw but it looks more like some colorful threads. The had is colored both on the inside and outside.

Money Value: 7.5/10
For 300R$, this hat's pricing is ok. To me it looks like it should be 100R$ or 150R$. But then again. this hat is the cheapest of all the sombreros on ROBLOX. I wouldn't buty it if you are an investor or are saving your money for something else. If you want a fun hat, go ahead and buy this!

Enjoyment: 8.5/10
I never bought this hat but I can guess it would be fun for birthday parties or just parties in general. (Hence the name) This hat won't go with many hats as well. Maybe some fun shades but otherwise, you should have a colorful fun costume to go well with this hat

Overall (TL;DR): 
This hat is great for those going to a party! The mesh is funky, the texture looks like a rainbow hacky-sack, the cost is a little expensive for the looks, and the enjoyment factor is great and it can go with many colorful costumes! For that reason I give the Party Sombrero a deserving:

8.75/10

~chubbs21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you