Friday, January 4, 2013

Reason 2 Die Resurrection Review #1

I wouldn't hold a Molotov like that. >_<
For those of you who have played ROBLOX for a while. You might remember an old game by Placerebuilder called Reason 2 Die. I was one of those people and played it an unhealthy amount of times. If you've never heard of it then let me tell you about it.
Gameplay 10/10
Each game starts out with one player as the zombie and all the others as survivors. The survivor's goal is to survive until help arrives. Normally in the form of a jet, a train, or a flying present. However, if you are killed then you become a zombie. It seems simple and boring at first but there is a ton of detail involved in it. Survivors can find Medkits, molotovs, and pills scattered throughout the maps. You can move barrels to block entrances so zombies can't get in. There are also different zombie types. There's the smoker who can use it's large tongue to grab people from afar. The boomer that can vomit on survivors, blurring their vision and slowing them down, and my personal favorite the Tank. The Tank is capable of enduring a lot of damage. He can also throw rocks at survivors for a one-hit-kill.
Effort 8/10
Everything in this game blows me away. The way the doors work and how zombies can damage them and not get through them. The way you can break glass windows for a quick getaway. The only problem I have is that there aren't enough maps.
Creativity 8/10
This game is obviously based off of Left 4 Dead. However, seeing as this game was originally made before the zombie craze that gripped ROBLOX. (I personally think this game caused that craze) it doesn't get a low rating.
Overall 9/10
Suggestions
  • PLEASE bring back the farmhouse map
  • Fix the doors, sometimes zombies can get in
  • Add the hunter
  • Have a shop system instead of randomly saying "buy van"
  • Have a ninja zombie that is disguised as a flower pot.
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Reason 2 Die

Reviewed by: Banjobug      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you