Friday, January 11, 2013

Package Review: Lord Jahrfyre the Grim


Package Review: Lord Jahrfyre the Grim


     
 Now, normally, I don't review items like packages, but an exception most definitely had to be made for this beast of a package. As the more observant of you have noted from the way I described it as "beast of a package," I really, really, like this item. However, before I get to this review, I'd like to address something that you've all probably thought a bit odd - the thumbnail. "Why the mustache and ponytail?" you ask, to which I answer, "Well, when I hear the name Jahrfyre, the first thing that pops into my head is an image of a mustache-clad, pony-tail adorned knight. Don't ask." Now that that's taken care of, let's get down to the review!


Appearance: I love just about every piece of this package. The armor itself is a fantastic crimson color; the murky brown of the gloves and boots perfectly complements that crimson color, and the added brown spikes around the collar, the shoulders, and the gloves tell people that you're not a man to be messed with. I particularly like the boots, as one can wear the boots with other packages, like the ROBLOX 2.0 one for example, and they mesh perfectly. I myself wore the boots along with the 2.0 package back when I had my Clockwork's Headphones and JJ5x5 Top Hat. Absolutely amazing. 10/10.

Pricing: Well, now here's were we confront the only downside I see to this package - the price. At a hefty 2,000 ROBUX, Lord Jahrfyre is one of the most expensive packages in the Catalog. Even with the enormous price-tag, I still saw it as a worthy buy, which is why it's sitting in my inventory, and if you have enough money, I'd suggest you buy it as well. I suppose a large price is in order for a package as epic as the Jahrfyre one, though. 8/10.

Overall: 9/10.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to follow me on twitter! @Ulquiorra98RBLX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you