Saturday, January 19, 2013

Croods Event Sneak Peek

Pajke here, with an interesting article.


There has been a lot of hype going on about the new Croods event. Well I've been doing my research, and I've come across a lot of information which I feel like sharing. Now, I will try to keep this as short as possible.
The Grug Package
We first found out about the Croods event, when a bunch of GUI images called "TheCroods_GUI_" were accidentally published to gear on 1/10/2013. They were on the front page of the catalog. This caused confusion, and no one knew what it was about. The GUI assets were later changed to "Future gear item". People figured out that this was most likely a sign to a new event.

As I said, I've been doing my homework. The game will be a survival game, featuring 3 playable characters: Grug, Eep and Guy. There will be four disasters, and they are:
  • Macawnivore Attack
  • Piranakeet Swarm
  • Fire
  • Rockslide 
From this GUI, you can kind of get the point of the game. There is also an MVP system. To be the MVP, you have to collect more Food items, and power-ups than the other players. Which is also kind of the point of the game, along with surviving until the end of course. 

A few bonus GUIs: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Croodhat textures: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] - It's pretty lame that they're all the same template.

The Macawnivore (Might be put together wrong, lol)

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you