Wednesday, January 16, 2013

TQBT: Chapter 4 - Forsaken Forest

Hey guys, I have finished chapter 4 after 5 months. I have had no time to do it at all for I am working as well as going to college. I finished it today while I was waiting for my class been here since 8 am and will be till 9 pm. Anyway I hope you enjoy, it might not be as interesting or fun to read. I have lost the excitement I had in the beginning, I have forgotten majority of the story so I had to make up new stories, new place names and characters.

Click here to read Chapter 4
My sincere apologies to anyone who was actually interested in this and was disappointed.

Btw, my new twitter Handle will be @CrypticCube

~ Have questions?
OR Ask me on Twitter
Follow CrypticCube on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you