Saturday, January 5, 2013

Interview with cougar8!

cougar8

Today I bring you another gift interview! This time I caught up with cougar8 - an avid LMaD forumer! This is what he had to say:

1) Out of all the gifts this year, which do you believe had the best texture? Why? 

I like the High Frequency Trading Gift because it was really easy to get, I also liked the warping of it with some of the hats and the last but last I think if it went limited it could sell for a bit of money.

2) How many gifts did you obtain in total this year? How many did you buy and how many did you earn through the gift achievement? 

I earned 8/9 missing out on the last gift. I brought 4 and earned 4.

3) What is your favourite gift item of all time? Why? 

I would have to go with High Frequency Trading Gift. I don't really know why I like it, maybe it is because it is the closet thing I can get to Night Vision Goggles.

4) Which gift do you believe had the best item inside this year? 

I still go with the High Frequency Trading Gift.

5) Do you prefer hat or gear inside gifts? 

I would prefer to have a hat inside a gift.

6) What was your favourite gift to earn this year? Why? 

Ticket to Ride Gift was my favourite gift to earn this year. It was my favourite because you could get money for doing it.

7) How many gifts do you have in total from all your years on ROBLOX? 

I have 20 gifts overall.

8) Overall, do you feel that the gifts were easier or harder to obtain than the one in previous years?

I would have to go easier but then I can't really remember last year.

9) If you were to select a difficult gift achievement for 2013, what would it be? 

Any forumer with 10k+ posts would get a gift.

10) And finally; if you could change one thing in the 2013 Giftplosion, what would it be? 

That you would have a little area down near the  "Player Badges" on your profile and it would say something like achievements that you have got for the Giftplosion and when your earn a gift you will get a achievement saying that you have earned it.


Thanks,

Arbirator
-Editor of Roblox News

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you