Friday, January 4, 2013

Interview with california101!

Today I bring you another gift themed interview! This time, I interviewed california101 - an avid ROBLOX Talk forumer with almost 5,000 posts to his name and an ice cream on his head. 

california101


1) Out of all the gifts released this year, which do you believe was most worth the effort? 

I personally think the Commissioners Gift of Commissions was most worth the effort. The Commissioner is probably my most favorite gift item. The hat is a fedora, sunglasses AND a mustache all in one!

2) How many gifts did you obtain in total this year? How many did you buy and how many did you earn through the gift achievement? 

I obtained 8 gifts this year. I earned 5 and bought 3

3) What is your favourite gift item of all time? Why? 

Opened Crimson Gift of Good Citizenship. Inside a Racing Helmet was found, which I find to be a nice, classic hat that reminds me of my early ROBLOX experiences.

4) Which gift do you believe had the best item inside this year? 

Commissioners Gift of Commissions.

5) Do you prefer hat or gear inside gifts? 

I prefer hats. Hats can be used to enhance your character more than gear.

6) What was your favourite gift to earn this year? Why?

High Frequency Trading Gift. I traded back and forth with friends and it forced most people to work together to get the gift.

7) Do you enjoy completing tasks to earn gifts? 

Yes. I like tasks that make you think and are very vague about how to get them. Those kinds of gifts make you use your imagination and make you think about how to get them. No gifts this year were very vague about how to get them, but I still think some of the gifts made you use your creativity to get them in the easiest possible way.

8) Overall, do you feel that the gifts were easier or harder to obtain than the one in previous years? 

I think this year's gifts were harder to obtain.

9) If you were to select a difficult gift achievement for 2013, what would it be? 

For 2013, I would maybe add some difficult riddles that would need to be solved to find out how to get the gift. That would make the gift giving a bit more interesting.

10) And finally; if you were to sum up the Giftsplosion 2012 in one word, what would it be? 

Unexpected. People each had their own theory on how to get each gift, and when it was released it was one of those "How could I not have known?" moments. The gift items were not what anyone expected at all.



Thanks,

-Arbirator
Editor of Roblox News


2 comments:

  1. Funny thing is we are friends and we used to race together in the old days

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you