Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gear Review: Psychokenisis Glove

I chose this gear to review because it really stuck out to me. The colors and the mesh really stuck out. And then I read the description and that kinda puzzled me. So I decided to try this out. It's actually a really cool gear and if you want to sneak up behind others and hit them without them knowing, it's just a great gear to use! You can find the gear here.
Abilities/Powers: 10/10

This glove is very unique and fits in the "Mind Control" gear week (if you didn't know, last week, ROBLOX was releasing "Mind Control" gear) perfectly. This gear has the power to pick up your enemies and throw them and it has the power to pick up objects. When you first click the left-click, 5 rocks will appear around you. Then you click again, your glove will shoot a beam out of it and all of the rocks will follow that beam. So if you wanted to fire rocks at your enemies, this is the gear to go! The reload time is very minimum so you don't have to wait very long to hit them again!


Mesh: 8/10

This mesh looks a whole lot like a gear released a while ago. That's right, if you didn't already figure this out, this gear and the Galactic Forcefield Glove almost look identical. But you can obviously tell that it isn't the exact same mesh because on the Forcefield Glove, there is a sphere in the palm of the glove and a sphere right above it. They look very similar though! One thing about the mesh that really bugged me is the size of it. It's supposedly a "glove" and gloves go around your hand, but this glove wraps around my entire ROBLOXian's arm. Though the mesh is very unique, it will be deducted points for this.

Texture: 10/10

I honestly loved this texture for some odd reason. I have no clue why. I just feel like "blue" and "psycho" go together. I definitely would've liked it more if the texture had a "rainbow" effect to it, cause then obviously you would know that you're a psycho! But this texture is almost flawless. I love the way the blue curves on every finger, especially the thumb, and if you zoomed in closely, you could see very small details on this texture. You could see that there is a panel with an outlet, telling you that this thing needs to be charged. With all the details, this texture deserves a flawless, 10/10.

Value for your money: 10/10

This gear is priced at a whopping 750R$. For some of us viewers, that's pretty expensive. But if you're one of those people who have 50kR$ in your account atm and you have nothing to do with it, go ahead and buy this and go around hitting noobs with it. They won't know what hit them! I would buy this but I don't have the time to play around with gear. If you just want to buy this to find all the small, little, minuscule details that ROBLOX put on the texture, then be my guest. Or if you just wanna be that jerk (lol just kidding) that goes around spawnkilling everyone with your favorite gear, be my guest. This gear is an all time favorite for me. But if you're like me, and you're kinda bugged by the fact that the mesh is too big, then this may not be a good value for your money. Or if you're just a LMaDer and you just hate wasting your money on non-limiteds, then this probably isn't a good value for your money. Overall, this deserves a 10/10 in this category.

Suggestions: 

1. Make texture rainbow

2. When you spawn rocks, make it so you can spawn noobs too.

3. Be able to LITERALLY take control of your enemies (through their ROBLOXian).

And that wraps up my Psychokenisis Glove review! Be sure to follow me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you